Here is an almost only gif version on 5 negative and 5 positive things about cosplay. You might not agree but maybe you recognize yourself in any of this. Also this is just for fun! Hope you like it! 😛
1. Too many cosplay ideas.
Some of us got already 100 cosplays that we want to do and can’t even pick 3 of them…
2. Too short time making your cosplay.
3. The FRUSTRATION!
Anything from making your cosplay to hearing stuff you don’t really want to hear.
4. Too much to do or see during cosplay conventions.
5. Post con blues.
That’s right, you know how it feels when you got home from a con… 😦
1. Some of us make incredible props for their cosplays.
Just like these amazing wings for a Kayle (League of Legends) cosplay.
2. You got finished one day before the con!
“I… did… it!”
2. When you arrive the cosplay convention.
3. When you’re rockin’ your cosplay!
4. You get to share your interest with thousands!
5. Photoshooooots and cosplay videos!
6. You get to meet new friends;
that you might get to do future group cosplays with and might even turn out to be your new bestfriend!
I hope you all like this and if you’d like to add or change something;
leave a comment below
If you liked what you read and saw give it a like or maybe share it! 😀